Race Receivers ARE Required!
2013 General Rules:
MCS RaceSaver Must Follow the added Rules along with the RaceSaver Rules posted on their website.
- Any Tires, Right Rear must punch 45 or higher on durometer
- Nose wing ok.
- Top wing 2 1/2" dished w/o wicker or flat with 1" wicker.
- No Tri-Y headers
- Mufflers are required (no inserts)
- Car # on top of wing 36" tall
- Drivers name on nose cap of top wing 5" tall in contrasting colors.
- No tire or wheel bleeders.
- Rock guard on cage required.
- Knee guard required.
Modified, Sport Mod, I-Stock, & Hobby Stock Rules: www.imca.com/rules/
Street Stock Rules:
Wing, Non Wing, Outlaw, & Restrictor Rules
-ASCS2 A class rules will apply including the tire rule.
-Wings can either be 10 sq or 12 sq
- 48" sideboards
-Right no larger than 21'' x 48''
-Left no larger than 24'' x 48''
- Nose wing no larger than 18'' x 24''
Rules can be found: http://micros.ascs2racing.com/data/pdf/2010_PDF/ASCS2_2010_Rules_PRELIM.pdf
RACEceivers will be used (you can rent them at the track)
-10.00 draw fee
Heat race starting position determined by the draw, your finish in heat will determine the A main starting line up.
- top 6 finishers re draw
- two heats, top three in each re draw
- three heats, top two in each re draw